Making the most of retirement Typical issues at this stage of life.
Everyone’s different, of course, but here are the some of the things our clients often confront in their retirement years that have a significant impact on their finances:
- Health and longevity concerns
- Doing something for the community
- Travelling the world
- Suffering a serious illness or injury
- Helping the kids get established
- Kids’ relationship problems, separation, divorce
- Caring for grandchildren
- Planning for care in later life
You finally have the time to do all those things you couldn’t before and hopefully the health and the money you need to enjoy them. Isn’t it too late now to get financial advice? On the contrary, the right financial expertise can make an enormous difference to your life – right throughout your retirement.
What can we do to help?
There are four key things we can do to help you get the most out of life in retirement:
- Maximising Government support
- Making sure your money lasts as long as you do
- Helping you choose the right accommodation and aged care options
- Helping you with your Will and estate planning